Update to version 0.5.1 available
We are happy to announce that version 0.5.1 of Matherix 3Dify is now available for download to all of our beta users. Thanks to all our beta testers who used version 0.5 and gave us this feedback. The changes from the previous verison are as follows:
- Freezing/not responding problem on some computers – fixed.
- Changed shortcut for Tools->Delete Selection to “Del” instead of the previous “Ctrl+T, D”.
- Fixed a bug in the “Save mesh” dialog – where the file was being saved to a ply file even though a different extension was selected in the drop-down. Now, there is no need to specify the extension explicitly in the file name.
- Added option to delete/crop selected regions while in the point selection stage using the “Tools->Delete Selection” and “Tools->Crop” options.
- Changed the naming convention of files stored by 3Dify to more readable ones.
This version can now be downloaded from our downloads page.